Nicole Garner, a product of Georgia State University (alum of where we are today) and New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology, is the principle of the high profile events planning, fashion and lifestyle, public relations and marketing The Garner Circle PR.
Beginning her career under the tootilage of some of the industry’s most noted entertainment and celebrity publicists, Garner soon realized her passion for the lifestyle side of PR. With clients ranging from the Jaguar Luxury Brand, New Era Cap, Ciara, Estelle, Amar’s Stoudemire (Phoenix Suns), African Pride Hair Care, Porsche, Adidas, Xbox and more with efforts appearing on MTV, BET, E!, VH1, NBA TV and on the glossy pages of many of today’s most well noted magazines and blogs. This author, instructor and practitioner has asserted herself as an authority in the world of publicity. Opening The Garner Circle PR in the turn on the millennium, her PR firm represents fashionable clients in raw, rich, and unconventional territories.
– Are You In Inc: PR’s Alter Ego (www.AreYouInInc.com) Amazon
– 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You About Being A Female Entrepreneur (Comic Guide)
– Apex Society Power 30 Under 30
– Rolling Out Magazine’s Top 25 Women In The City
– NABFEME High Heels In High Places